TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: just what i needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!

A little question about the "just what i needed" card.
When playing this card Can I choose more weapons/items to assign to all my heroes?
The card allows you to so as the card says. You can go through the discards and assign one discarded card to one Hero. Alternatively you can pick up any scenario item for any Hero. If there are no discards, you pick a new Hero Card. It does not allow picking up or assigning more than one card.
(04-18-2012 07:32 AM)Masterofmayhem Wrote: [ -> ]The card allows you to so as the card says. You can go through the discards and assign one discarded card to one Hero. Alternatively you can pick up any scenario item for any Hero. If there are no discards, you pick a new Hero Card. It does not allow picking up or assigning more than one card.

Ok thank you!
The card isn't necessarilly assigned to the player... playing just what i needed
i seem to always draw that card...
Hi, so if Billy is alone in the bank, and searches and gets Just what I needed.

He then draws the shot gun from the discard pile. Your saying he can then just give it to Sam in the Barn ?

OR

Billy can take a sceanario search item and give it to Sam in the Barn ?
The item must be assigned to the player who draws the card? Or it can be assigned to any hero?

As i see the player who draws, plays the card and must them assign a card from the discard pile to himself, unless of course he takes a event, but for itens i'm inclined to believe the player who draw just what i needed takes the item.
Hi, thats what i thought too

Watchmen02

ty
Well we play it otherwise. We play it as an Event card, as it says on the...well card Watchmen02 Event cards are never limited to any single hero, so even though "Just what I needed" gives an item, it is an event which gives an item and thus can be given to any hero. If it were played any other way, then one could argue that other event cards must also be hero specific.
Take any card from the Hero Cards discard pile. If there are no cards in the discard pile, you may draw a new Hero Card.

or

Take any Scenario Search Item from the draw deck, then shuffle the deck.

I think it would play as the hero that drew it gets the item...I guess it could be played either way but thematically it seems appropriate the hero would get "Just what he/she needed" not "Just what Sam in the Barn needed."

We also play if there is no discard pile such as you start the game with this event you can use it to get a scenario search item such as gasoline or keys etc. from the hero deck.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's