TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Bless the Fire Extingusher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"What, your gonna Bless the Fire Extingusher ?" Billy asked

"Are you Crazy ??? Bless the Gasoline or Dynamite!!!!" Cried Mr Goddard

"NO WAY ! your both nuts. Im Blessing the TJ Thoroughbred" Shouted Jenny

"Screw that Im Blessing Betsy !!" said the Sheriff

Holy Blessing: Item
Play this card at any time on a Hero's Item to prevent that Item from being discarded. From now on, any time this Item would be discarded, roll a D6. On the roll of 4+, it does not have to be discarded.

Limit one Blessing per Item.

So any of those items could be Blessed ?

Instead of throwing the Dynamite, you roll a 4 plus and get to throw it again ? same as gasoline ? Run around the feild spilling (the same) gasoline everywhere ?

Could the Hero Players have more than 1 Betsy on the feild at once ? Sort of a Kennel of Betsy's ???
The ones you mentioned are the most SLEAZY uses a hero could do from the Item Blessing!

Love the fire extinguisher combo...

And yes you were correct in your assumptions...

About Betsy... think she has some friend... os alike... or at least she would be moved... i dont know... think 2 is too much.

And remember that PJON... nor only the zombies can go sleazy ;D
Blessing Fire Extinguisher would be pretty awful from the Zombie POV, but so would blessing the Flare Gun.
You could look at is a blessing allows you to find one more..whatever in your pack..oh what a blessing!
A confusing one... srry for the sidetrack pjon...
is the Johnny's Jacket... which can somehow heal...
Thay are all horrible, from a Zombie POV
Didn't think about the HOLY First Aid Kit from Doc Brody...

That would be trully horrible for a zombie player...
What do these cards (this one and Duct Tape) come with?
I don't have either in my deck yet.
Sry wade... they're Survival tatics...

it's expected they're not in the hero deck...
Yeah I figured they were part of an expansion or add-on, just didn't know which one. Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's