TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead Episode 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah I downloaded the demo last night, and no inversion on it for PS3.
Certainly makes the game harder for me to play. Still considering getting it though, as it's a pretty simple game.
It's like an interactive choose your own adventure book!
I just love the artwork on this.
Very liniare gamestyle but it does flow well.
I looked into it on my PS3 and there I can preorder all episodes for 20€. On my xbox360 (where I tested it and watched some developer episodes) I can only play the trail and buy the first episode for 400 microsoft points. Nothing fancy extra here Insane19
Totally looking forward for Episode 2! I know the delay will be worth it but it feels like its taking forever

Totally looking forward for Episode 2! I know the delay will be worth it but it feels like its taking forever
Just completed episode 1(for some reason though i had it on xbox since day1 i did not played it) and i totally going to get all other episodes, as an old gamer from the 80's i am used to adventure games(that's how we used to call the genre) and a big fan of them, i love the graphics and the story.
Thumbs up for Telltale!
(06-14-2012 07:21 AM)Rembrandt Wrote: [ -> ]Totally looking forward for Episode 2! I know the delay will be worth it but it feels like its taking forever

I know. This wait seems so much longer than I thought it would. I want to play episode 2 right now. I've played episode 1 to death already.
Finished episode 2 it's a lot darker and with harder choices to make. The story just keeps getting stronger. And you now see the choices you made in the first episode start to take effect. I love this game.
also started playing ep2 yesterday, not finished yet but it really looks like it is getting better and better Zombie17
WOW. Is all I can say about episode 2. Absolutely amazing. I don't really want to say anything more as I don't want to spoil anyone's playthrough. Are there spoiler tags on this forum?
excellent episode, i also started a 2nd playthrough with different choices to be able to see more of what this game offers. It may not seem to alter the game much(except 1 or 2 characters and some attitudes) but IMHO the differences will be tremendous as it will close up to the last episodes
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's