TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead Episode 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was so excited for 400 days, and I didn't like it. I liked the premise of it, but I felt too much disconnect with the characters because you spend so little time with them.
It's definitely a weird departure from Season 1 of the game. And some of the "action" felt completely unnecessary, like running from cover to cover in Russell's bit, it didn't matter what I did, there didn't seem to be a possible failure.

But overall, I think it does what it set out to do, which is tide people over with an excellently-written prologue to Season 2.

Also, the picture of Shel at the character select screen is totally a Portal reference.
i can't find out anything about this game.. any info?
http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days This is the link that Deadstick posted, and then I reposted when I quoted it in response to your last question.

It's downloadable content that bridges Season 1 of Telltale Games' Walking Dead episodes with Season 2. So far as I know it's not playable as a standalone, you have to have The Walking Dead episodes.
hmm.. thanks, i'll take a look. not sure why i can't see the first link.

thanks
i see 2nd episode is comeing out maybee?

also last night watching sunday's TWD tv show I saw a small add about a walking dead video dame.. pc cdrom or dvd.

is this the same game or a different one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's