TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Timber Peak and The Coast, release in June?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This isn't official word from the Frog, but the June New release catalog for ACD has info on both Timber Peak and The Coast. Looks like we're gonna see these a little early!!

http://www.acdd.com/newrelease.aspx
I would bet on a pre-order... but who knows...
It do seem a tad early & my wallet could stand the wait till Fall but if it's sell the other Kidney for the Coast....so be it!

OD
I could be wrong, but this is a distributor, correct? It looks like that is when the items in question become available for pre-order? Not the actual release date(s)? I'd LOVE to have them as early as June, but I'm not for sure that's what this is...?

(05-15-2012 10:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]It do seem a tad early & my wallet could stand the wait till Fall but if it's sell the other Kidney for the Coast....so be it!

OD

I like the way you think. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01
Dang... just got Zombicide on Kickstarter... i simply don't have the money for it...
Just joined up a few days ago after checking out flying frogs site and found that I have missed out on all the expansions except growing hunger.
Now I have a list of a ton of stuff I want to get for LNOE and yet another expansion on the way...I am far too poor for this. The new expansion looks great and I am gonna have to start getting some of the smaller expansions now, except the supplement stock up since I cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, this place looks like fun, hope to hang around a bit

edit: Just saw the blood in the forest expansion info too, now there are 2 more to pony up for...arrrrg
(05-27-2012 06:39 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]Just joined up a few days ago after checking out flying frogs site and found that I have missed out on all the expansions except growing hunger.
Now I have a list of a ton of stuff I want to get for LNOE and yet another expansion on the way...I am far too poor for this. The new expansion looks great and I am gonna have to start getting some of the smaller expansions now, except the supplement stock up since I cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, this place looks like fun, hope to hang around a bit

edit: Just saw the blood in the forest expansion info too, now there are 2 more to pony up for...arrrrg

A lot of the small, card only expansions are actually Web Only exclusives that you can only get through FFP's web store (including Stock Up) Zombie03
---MS Watchmen01
jimbal if you don't have much money you should consider saving for Timber Peak... it will be a real revampede on the gameplay....
i can probably talk someone into getting it for me as a present, my wife's car needs fixed and its gonna be a pretty big bill so no fun stuff for a while, then again its not out yet, money may not be so tight when it comes around
cant wait. we arelmost in june but no official news...
uff...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's