TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mine arrived today!
Love Christmas in August!
Yeah, my co-worker who got the email yesterday had his game in the mail when he got home last night. I thought they were being sent out in order of when the order was placed Insane19 I ordered mine, minutes after they were made available and a few days before he ordered his... Sigh
Yeah i ordered mine minutes after they were announced too, no shipping email yet even, kinda bummed. Would like to paint this weekend.
Me too. I'll be going over my buddies at some point during the weekend to give it a play at least.
So, i never got a shipment notification BUT when i just went outside, I saw the package on my porch. I'm having an uber LNOE nerdgasm right now. Can wait to paint the minis and play the new scenarios. Also came with a 5 dollar off coupon for the webstore, which prompted my purchase of the Grave Dead with Weapons.
I didn't get a shipment notification, either, strangely. I didn't mind -- I didn't know they were coming at all until I got home and found a box waiting for me on the porch.
Yes indeed, mine was in the mail today Watchmen02
[Image: 2012-08-23_16-35-38_277.jpg]

Yes that is a coupon code for $5 first person to claim it is welcome to it Watchmen02
Definitely let us know how it is! Also, please explain the "Secretly Bitten" card for us, lol.
(08-23-2012 11:17 PM)Sharkey Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely let us know how it is! Also, please explain the "Secretly Bitten" card for us, lol.

It works with a new "Infection" mechanic in the game that is really nasty. Basically from what I remember reading in a quick glance, was that infected heroes have a chance of taking an extra wound when they receive a wound. This is based on a d6 roll, and does not stack with itself. Also something about turning into a Zed Hero if conditions are met.
Here you go guys, let me know if you want any more info Zombie03
"Secretly Bitten" is one of the Zombie Upgrade cards
[Image: 2012-08-23_23-57-26_887.jpg]

[Image: 2012-08-23_23-51-34_148.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's