TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just want to know when this stuff is going to hit my local flgs. Starting to get pissed about all the copies floating around online but none for local purchase...wtf!
I haven't received my pre-order yet. I am in Australia though.
I am sure that the frog will give the people who preordered and missed out on the goodies, something special, there good people.
I don't know the law for those American buyers but i am covered by Australian law, if you buy something and the seller cant deliver exactly what you have purchased, then it is the sellers duty to come to an agreement the buyer is happy with. Does the U.S have some law like this?
Nawwww...not a legal matter. The Frog is in no way trying to decieve: I only bring it up as a matter of note to customer service. They clearly wrote "While Supplies Last" on the Pre-orders. However, that supply should be fairly adequate to handle quite a few orders (or a further mention of 'on the first XX orders only' should be attached) and that offer should be removed when the supply is known to be exhausted. I don't want the Frog getting a bad rep when their customer service has been proven to be exemplary previously.
Agreed Prof. I certainly wasn't suggesting impropriety from the Avian Amphibians. Merely a loophole that needs a little plugging to avoid raising hopes and inadvertently causing disappointment.
Got "the coast" in yesterday, got the 2 alternate art cards, got the 2 buttons that were given to my nephew as he has other ffp buttons, and even though i pre-ordered i was ok with not getting the poster print, maybe because i knew i wouldn't be getting it after reading these forums, i am just happy i have my expansion, now i can sleeve the cards and try to get a ame night going. I am sorry to those who miss out on the poster but look at it this way, it did not really cost extra for those goodies and we did get the important thing which is our games Watchmen02, now enough happiness i just realized its 6am tuesday which means workday...ugh
I played LNOE TP the other night with 3 people. It is a blast, definitely faster paced than the original. My team got screwed from the beginning when the Zombie player rolled 12 for the initial spawn. I do like how there are survival heroes like Sheriff Anderson. I also thought it was cool how he has the Zombie card, "Haunted Memories" attached to him at the beginning of the game. Since Billy isn't in the game, it's insinuated that he died in Woodinvale and that's why Sheriff has the card. Definitely a nice touch. I like the new weapons like the pistol that lets you shoot twice, definitely helps out in clutch. The upgrade cards are pretty cool, even though I didn't get to use them because our team got owned. I am really looking forward to playing this again. I do wonder how I'm going to implement this game with the rest, because the Hero and Zombie decks are so huge. I hope FFP they make a new rule that helps you thin out your deck, but then that takes some of the random out of the game. I'm getting on a tangent here and am going to stop.
(09-11-2012 03:31 PM)Dumpid Wrote: [ -> ]I do wonder how I'm going to implement this game with the rest, because the Hero and Zombie decks are so huge. I hope FFP they make a new rule that helps you thin out your deck, but then that takes some of the random out of the game. I'm getting on a tangent here and am going to stop.

What I've done is pretty much removed half of the duplicates(rounding down) from each deck, which knocked them down pretty good and pretty much makes each card unique as I kept duplicates that have different art. After all the expansions, each of my hero and zombie decks are at 101 cards after doing this.
My personal plan is going to be to generally keep Timber Peak and the original Last Night On Earth separate. With it being both standalone and an expansion, obviously I am going to want to combine them at least at some point. But, I think in general I will keep them separate. To me, that just seems like it would be much easier.

The existing expansions alone make the Zombie and Hero decks pretty huge. Trying to then add Timber Peak on top of all that has got to be just plain crazy.

So, my personal thought on the matter is that I will get all the expansions for LNOE, then eventually get Timber Peak, and keep them typically separate. Any further expansions released for Timber Peak I will add to Timber Peak, but typically not LNOE, and vice versa. The only reason being is that they are essentially the same game (just with some changes in TP). So, if we are playing and decide we want to use, for example, the Zombies with Grave Weapons, it is easy enough to just use them in LNOE.

Not sure if I may change my tune when I get a chance to play Timber Peak, but that sounds to me like it would work well.
Got my shipping info this morning. Yay!!!
(09-11-2012 07:06 PM)Sharkey Wrote: [ -> ]What I've done is pretty much removed half of the duplicates(rounding down) from each deck, which knocked them down pretty good and pretty much makes each card unique as I kept duplicates that have different art. After all the expansions, each of my hero and zombie decks are at 101 cards after doing this.

That is actually a good idea. Maybe if each player gets to choose a certain amount of cards and shuffle in a random amount into your deck, therefore implementing the idea of deck building.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's