TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'Day..

Tragic here...

I recently got given A Touch of Evil for a birthday present.. I really didn't know much about Flying Frog Games (FFG is taken sorry :P).. but I was very very impressed by the components and the art... then I started playing and I am a instant fan.. all xpacs are on the way!

I am very big into the "Custom Variants" scene and have already started planning my Villain... though I want to play though my 1st game (witch I am recording to YouTube btw.. (shameless plug!!) Then play all the expansions, I ordered them at the same time I did a pre-order of the new ones.. so I might not get them for a while.. as I might need to wait for them all.. still I think there is more than enough to keep me interested till then

Anyway... chat soon.. and expect a new Villain Shortly!!
Greetings tragic there's plenty of AToE fans on here that will be looking forward to your custom characters.
Not to worry ,it's FFPWatchmen02.

Looking forward to your stuff.

OD
G'day mate.

Hope to see a lot more AToE from your hands. Now that you have entered the FFP scene, have you considered giving LNoE a go?

(08-05-2012 08:21 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings tragic there's plenty of AToE fans on here that will be looking forward to your custom characters.

... and YouTubers. See this thread.
Welcome Tragic! ATOE is my fav Flying Frog (FFP) game so far, but I haven't tried any of the space ones. Glad you found our site, and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
(08-06-2012 09:26 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]have you considered giving LNoE a go?

I have been watching The Lonley Gamers play though video and it seams like a interesting game.. but I am simply not very interested in zombies or games about zombies.. I feel it is just one of those themes I have seen a billion times.
(08-07-2012 07:36 AM)Tragic Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2012 09:26 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]have you considered giving LNoE a go?

I have been watching The Lonley Gamers play though video and it seams like a interesting game.. but I am simply not very interested in zombies or games about zombies.. I feel it is just one of those themes I have seen a billion times.

I can understand your concern. But you shouldn't worry so much about the Z theme. I picked it up because of the co-op rule system and I've hosted sessions with players who didn't like zombie horror at all. People who are now huge fans of LNoE. If you get the chance, you should give it ago. Be warned though, it's highly addictive.
Welcome to the boards! Glad to see some people are also fans of A Touch Of Evil. I have not yet gotten a chance to play this game, but definitely want to.

I found these boards as result of my obsession with Last Night On Earth. I am obviously biased since I LOVE zombies, but I tend to think this game it tons of fun even if you aren't that into zombies.

Plus, don't let the fact that there are a ton of zombie games out there scare you off. Anybody I have heard of that has played many other zombies games always says LNOE is by far the best. So, I would highly recommend giving it a try.

Though... please don't take our advertising LNOE to mean that we recommend it over A Touch Of Evil. Many of us here love all of Flying Frog's games. I, for one, definitely want to eventually pick them all up.
Hey hey! Welcome!
LNoE was my gateway game to Flying Frog Productions and it's fantastic! I played AToE for the first time last weekend and had a blast as well. - If you like AToE style gameplay then if you get the chance try Fortune and Glory. That game is killer! Absolutely dripping with theme and with an awesome cliffhanger mechanic which I have never seen before in a game. A must! If you enjoy altering rules etc then controlling the Villians, Nazi's and Mobsters could be an interesting twist on the normal gameplay.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Good to see some more peeps from this side of the planet!
Thanks man.. it is a very freidly crew you got here.. I hope to becoming a part of the community here!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's