TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Timber Peak vs. Blood in the Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did we know that Blood in the Forest and Timber Peak are two different expansions? I had been under the impression that they were the same thing, but apparently not . . .

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9866066#9866066

Edited for spelling.
(08-20-2012 07:52 PM)theconcerned Wrote: [ -> ]Did we now that Blood in the Forest and Timber Peak are two different expansions? I had been under the impression that they were the same thing, but apparently not . . .

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/9866066#9866066

Holy crap! I had not heard about that! That is AWESOME! I especially love that there will be a new type of zombies. Can't wait to see the miniatures. I wonder if they are going to be different models, or just the same ones but in a different color. Either way, I am just happy to see there are yet more expansions for me to get in the future. :-)
Yeah I just learned about Blood in the Forest last week. At first I thought it was the original name for Timber Peak, but then seeing that it was a Timber Peak expansion totally blew me away! I can't wait for the new feral zombies and extra board pieces!!!
Yep, I'd heard that awhile back on BGG somewhere, but it's good to spread the word. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Any idea when Timber Peak is going to be released?
This is just so awesome to hear! It is exciting knowing they are still expanding this game! As if Timber Peak weren't awesome enough, being a stand alone expansion and all. Now, it has its own expansion (also still compatible with the original game) coming out in the near future as well! That is just great! Maybe not great for all our wallets, though. LOL! But, I for one would rather have the awesome new expansions than the money. ;-)
(08-21-2012 05:16 PM)wisdomknight Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea when Timber Peak is going to be released?

I believe 2013. Probably after Gencon again & w/ the FanG expansion.
---MSWatchmen01
Timber Peak is OUT (for those of us who went to GenCon). It looks like they had enough copies to start shipping at least preorders.
(08-22-2012 02:05 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Timber Peak is OUT (for those of us who went to GenCon). It looks like they had enough copies to start shipping at least preorders.

Thats great to know!
Thanks
(08-22-2012 02:05 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Timber Peak is OUT (for those of us who went to GenCon). It looks like they had enough copies to start shipping at least preorders.

Whoops! Misread. I was still thinking "Blood In The Forrest"! Zombie12
---MSWatchmen01
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's