TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Help with Who is Who - ATOE Minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I got into a debate with my 5 year old son last night which made me think am I using the right mini for each character. For the life of me, I thought Thomas the Courier was the figure holding the lantern. My son said Thomas is the one with the the crossbow. I tried to convice him that was Katarina, but he would not have it, 'She is not wearing a dress'.

Which brings me to this question, is there anywhere a reference of which figure is which character? I think I have most of them correct but but now I am second guessing myself.

Thanks in advance.

W.J.
(10-12-2012 01:57 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I got into a debate with my 5 year old son last night which made me think am I using the right mini for each character. For the life of me, I thought Thomas the Courier was the figure holding the lantern. My son said Thomas is the one with the the crossbow. I tried to convice him that was Katarina, but he would not have it, 'She is not wearing a dress'.

Which brings me to this question, is there anywhere a reference of which figure is which character? I think I have most of them correct but but now I am second guessing myself.

Thanks in advance.

W.J.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/861147/w...-what-hero
The book has references, but yeah, some of the ATOE figures are hard to tell apart. I usually have to divide them ALL out to make sure I'm right.
Yes, it's sort of annoying how the minis don't follow the card art a little closer or in some cases even conflict, showing the character holding one accessory while the figure is holding another. Games with minis of orcs and dwarves and werewolves and lizard people or whatever are easy to identify at a glance but a bunch of regular people in period clothing can often blend together.
(10-12-2012 04:09 PM)MoonSylver Wrote: [ -> ]http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/861147/w...-what-hero

Thanks much MoonSylver
(10-12-2012 04:47 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]The book has references, but yeah, some of the ATOE figures are hard to tell apart. I usually have to divide them ALL out to make sure I'm right.

FFP must have realized this after the fact because the front page of FANG Quick-rulebook has the delineation of characters to figures.

And all this time I have been playing Thomas as Cooke and Cooke as Thomas.
Reference URL's