TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Secret Santa 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Alas Insane19
Maybe next year. Thanks for giving it a shot mqstout.
Thanks for trying MQ
(11-28-2012 09:41 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Alas Insane19

Thanks for giving it a go, mqstout.

I was preparing a poster for my secret victim to go with the gift. Nothing special just a world map showing the location of all participants (based on the location indicated in each users profile).

It was fun doing and I got to learn some geography. Zombie03

I took the liberty of adding an 'avatar' for you, mqstout, based on one of the images in the Secret Santa introduction.

[attachment=1821]

I'm uploading the full size (1920 x 1200) psd file covering the entire infected world to the downloads section if it's not too big. Perhaps it can be of some use next year?

[attachment=1822]
Oh, that's great scarydk! Maybe we can do that as a thing in the "where does everyone 'live'" thread... Hmm.
Awesome plan DK!
(11-29-2012 02:42 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's great scarydk! Maybe we can do that as a thing in the "where does everyone 'live'" thread... Hmm.

A map of shame of those who decided to ditch the event? Watchmen02

Seriously speaking, a graphic representation of active users could be nice. And it definitely works better (for me at least) to get a "picture" of where people live. It does require som time and effort, though. I haven't counted the number of active users (who also have included location details) but I'm sure a neat map layout could be done without cluttering.

Sarku has allowed the psd file to be included in the downloads section and since at least a dozen people in here has got to be advanced photoshop users, if I don't get started on this perhaps somebody else will...

(11-29-2012 10:14 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome plan DK!

Thanks, Emp.
A map of shame. LMAO!

Since I planned on doing something for someone who signed up anyway I think I just say "beep it" and go trough with it anyway.
Here is my plan.
I will get something delivered to one of the people who signed up. And then maybe that person can show of here what he got and then decide to send something to someone else on the list. It won't make it round for christmas but let's be honest...when you get something in the mail..does that not feel like christmas even when it is in july? Watchmen02

I have this method in my head. See what you get and according to the value of it send something to someone else.

What do you guys think?
I like the sound of that.
(11-30-2012 08:54 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys think?

Yeah, its a big Ten-Four there Emp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's