TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Secret Santa 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yeah, I am still working on this but after all the mess with the tornado, i decided i needed to move too so things have still been pretty hectic. I will get on with this though...and I too am down for 2013 secret santa.
Hopefully we'll have the 10 this year. Last year was a disappointing bust.
Status?
No clue Watchmen02
STATUS!!!!!:::::
I know I have been severely MIA, but things are starting to calm down and I finally got a chance to get online and shop around for something cool to send to someone cool. So it is on its way, 3 business day shipping.

To everyone... I am really sorry this took so long and I appreciate that no one freaked out and I am glad to be here still.

Cheers everyone.
(08-11-2013 06:08 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]STATUS!!!!!:::::
I know I have been severely MIA, but things are starting to calm down and I finally got a chance to get online and shop around for something cool to send to someone cool. So it is on its way, 3 business day shipping.

To everyone... I am really sorry this took so long and I appreciate that no one freaked out and I am glad to be here still.

Cheers everyone.

Nice 1 jimbal and it's good to have you back!Zombie17
No worries here what so ever.
Here I am with my new SPIRIT DECANTER!!! Zombie style... I can't wait to use it!
[attachment=2446]
What does that do???!!!!
If you get to close, it bites and infects you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's