TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Command 8 - A Nazi Zombie scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

In my Introduction-thread I already wrote that I am working on a Nazi Zombie scenario and here is the result. It's my first self made scenario, so please be patient with me.
Everey comment, advise or correction is warm welcomed.

[attachment=1776]
[attachment=1774]
[attachment=1769]
[attachment=1771]

I will give it a try next weekend and report how it works.
[attachment=1777]
Nice now I have to find some Nazi Zombie miniatures.

OD
(11-15-2012 11:49 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Nice now I have to find some Nazi Zombie miniatures.

OD

That's the easy part. Studio Miniatures have some lovely dead nazis here. The real issue is the painting part if you ask me. Watchmen02
West Wind Production got the best miniatures, in my opinion.
They got miniatures for every scenario but scarydk is right, painting is the hardest part.
Here a link:
Nazi Zombies

Z
Hi zelectah,

Just some grammar points always capitalize Hero, Turn, Radio Counter, Explosive and Townsfolk. Drop the 's' off Townsfolks. Make container all one word.

SET UP
I would say something like 'Shuffle the Number Counters 1-6 and without looking at them, place them randomly in buildings.'

SPECIAL RULES
Typo Hero not Heroe
*I would say 'Each Hero Draws from the Hero Deck until they find a Weapon (Hand or Ranged). Then reshuffle the Hero Deck. (No need to mention Explosives as they're Items).
You may be better just keep it as Hero Starting Cards (1)

*Change this rule to Zombie Horde (21)
(drop the 3 dice rule it would end up being a very short game)

*Zombie Autospawn

*(Sorry I can't comment on the Infected stuff)

I like your idea. The Dot cost for the Heroes is 7. The Dot cost for the Zombies is 8 (Without the Infected stuff). Maybe the Heroes could have Heroes Replenish

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
This site has some pretty good German Zombies. Check out Zed Hitler here http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/zom...test/50117
Thanks mate. I hope I correct everything. Uploaded the new scenario pics.
Deleted the last zombie rule for common use. The 'special infected' is another project I am working on. But I still search some Hero card templates to create them.

(11-15-2012 09:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]The Dot cost for the Heroes is 7. The Dot cost for the Zombies is 8 (Without the Infected stuff).

But what do you mean with the different Dot cost?
Hi the dot system came with the Growing Hunger expansion and has been added to along the way with further expansions and scenarios etc. I grouped them all together in a easy to use list. Here it is http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

hope this helpsWatchmen02

+1 Rep you've put a lot of time and effort into this. Keep it up. How about making some new characters?
THX mate.
The list will help me next time.

Do you mean characters especially for this scenario or in general?
I am still working on the 4 Dead Island characters and some new cards.
(11-18-2012 03:11 PM)zelectah Wrote: [ -> ]THX mate.
The list will help me next time.

Do you mean characters especially for this scenario or in general?

Either. I think the Dead Snow commandant would be cool in your scenario. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Reference URL's