TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-08-2013 11:40 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]just one eye...i have to permanently use my speech to text function because i had to give up both...I had to draw the line at my tongue or else i would really be boned.

Yes but you're an over achieverWatchmen02

OD
You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17
(01-08-2013 08:05 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17

Shhh Zachmaio we dont speak about the secret things...
(01-08-2013 10:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013 08:05 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17

Shhh Zachmaio we dont speak about the secret things...

I am so sorry master...I painted my LNoE mini's a while ago when you were helping me out..but I couldn't post them on here..UGGGGGHHHHH
I have no idea whats going on... haha.
Me either. I'm just enjoying it. lol.

But I think the short answer is no. :/
Really its just a matter of time at this point...seems like everyone is in agreement that you both have been hanging around and are good peoples. Give it a little time and you could have it all.
Less whining more groveling... >Zombie03
(01-09-2013 02:16 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Less whining more groveling... >Zombie03

Jeez! What does he want, blood? Oh wait...
Try more praise, begging, and/or peasant sacrifices in the name of Lord Sarku. You are not just ordering a Big Mac, you are asking for the favor of the Dark Worm Lord. If he let you in with a simple please, it would set a terrible precedent. Plus, where would we get our supply of peasants' blood if it were that easy? Zombie12
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's