TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: YOU CHEATED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright kiddies...I know not all of you are pure to say the least..but how many of you have committed the terrible sin of cheating in a boardgame?...

...how could you

I for one know I am not the purest of sorts..I used to be a kleptomaniac when it came to monopoly money..those days have come and past..i'm on the mend...

...until last night

I was playing FanG...going for my last artifact so I could sell it and be victorious..my friends were busy watching TV while trying to play..idiots... I needed to roll a +5 to with 3D6..i failed...

...but they're still not looking

I claimed that I had rolled a 5 and took my rare artifact, went to my home city of Rio De Jenero and became the greatest adventurer FanG had ever sinned...I know I have sinned..but I got the job done..

...what's your story? Insane16
Oh my god, what kind of community is this. I thought you were honest people! I need a drink.
zachmaio you sneaky sneak, may the dice have their revenge one day.

The first time I played Ticket to Ride I accidentally lost one of the tickets and in the end the guy next to me ended up with an extra unfinished ticket, suffering the consequences. While it wasn't on purpose, I didn't correct the situation either. Years later it still keeps me awake at night. I need another drink..
Long story short: we had a player in our RPG group who regularly cheated. He was kicked out.
I'm a terrible person...please TZG mods take mercy on my pathetic soul..I'll change my ways I promise to never cheat again.

But in my defense..we're trying to have game night...the tv shouldn't be on..we should be focused and having fun on the game..extra stimulus is not needed. What I did was still wrong...but they had it coming...
Oh, I didn't address that part on purpose: when it's game night, IT'S GAME NIGHT.
I am SHOCKED....just shocked!!!!!

But to confess my mother & I & the dog used to play monopoly & we both cheated
on the dog

OD
How did you know? Okay I admit it. I cheated once. I regreted it. I had to tell her eventually and we went our seperate ways. Do yourselves a favour folks, be true to the ones you love. That felt good to get that off my chest. Oh wait... Where's the delete button. Oh shi
Oh boy Trev...that was just not what I was talking about at all..lets hope she never finds this. But if I were you I'd be ready for zday..because when it comes...as soon as she turns...she's coming for YOU! Zombie19
And OD you cheated on the dog with your mom?...I respect you and all..but this is getting weird. I should have been more specific on the title of this thread... YOU CHEATED WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING A BOARD GAME NOT ON YOUR SPOUSE OR DOG....that should have been the name...what was I thinking..
I guess you would call this cheating, but I call it tormenting my delightful little son (i.e. Revenge!).

Let me drop a little history so it doesn't seem like I am a totally heartless father. One night, my son, who is all of 5 years old, was spanking my ass at Uno. I could not catch a freaking break, it's like he knew my hand every play. Turns out he did! The little devil eventually admitted afterward that he was looking at my hand through the reflection in my glasses. So with that history in mind...

We were playing Sorry! one night while watching some show on cartoon network. He was all engrossed in the show and was not paying attention to the board at all. So every time he moved his eyes from the board I would sneak one of his pieces just 1 step backward from where it was. The difference was so minimal that he didn't even notice, so I got a little bolder. I managed to move one of his markers in the "safe zone" back out on the board. Still no contest from the whippersnapper. So...I decided to make the boldest move of all, to switch the color of his markers from green to red.

I was ever so gentle as not to make any sudden moves as not to let on to my fiendish plan. But anyone with a younger child can understand, once they start the "TV Stare" there is no breaking them out of it. So I made the swap without so much as a grunt from my son. He was none-the-wiser! He went on playing like nothing was the matter until...he was about to move his now red marker into the green Home zone and said "What the...Am I green or red?"

I could only reply with a laugh. He shouts "No Fair, you cheated!" he gives me a rueful smile, tosses the box over to me and says "now you put it away."
Sometimes I try to cheat on myself... but somehow I always know. ;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's