TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Placing Henchmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
probably obvious but wanted to check - Henchmen can be placed in City spaces right?
(01-17-2013 07:28 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]probably obvious but wanted to check - Henchmen can be placed in City spaces right?

That's how I play, I think it states anywhere there is a free space to play it. I don't have my game in front of me so i'm not positive Zombie14 but like I said that's how we play
Based on the outpost text I only place mobsters in cities. I place nazi's in the region because it does not explicitly say city like it does on the mobsters card.
That's helpful. The rules say to place in an empty space, and describes land, sea and city spaces.
(01-24-2013 06:30 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the outpost text I only place mobsters in cities. I place nazi's in the region because it does not explicitly say city like it does on the mobsters card.

And of course, there are fewer Mobster henchmen models than Nazi soldier models.
Reference URL's