TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: [split] Mice and Mystics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just re-played the 1st Chapter yesterday, now that I found some people wanting to do it as a campaign. Some rough (=unclear) rules areas, but it's a fun game.
(07-08-2013 05:00 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I just re-played the 1st Chapter yesterday, now that I found some people wanting to do it as a campaign. Some rough (=unclear) rules areas, but it's a fun game.

Yeah luckily they have all pretty much been cleared up on BGG. There is a FAQ document you can download to help with some of the more common questions. I have been very involved in all that so you can ask away its probably the game I know the rules of the best even more so than LNOE
I wish Flying Frog would come up with an LNOE Expansion pack that has full solo/co-op rules. I'm very tempted to draft some LNOE mechanics for co-op play that would borrow concepts from this game, but I don't have the Zombies with Grave Weapons which could make for a lot of interesting "Encounter" cards for LNOE.
yep.. it would be fun to be able to try out solo games.
This game is awesome. I have a 5 year old and he loves this game to death. This is probably the only thing that can keep him sitting down for two hours straight.
Watchmen02

He has already developed a strategy. Immediately get armor for Nez.
He tears it up with those 4 attack dice.
Watchmen02
maxfool: What chapter are you at? We just finished Chapter 7. The lack of minion variety is starting to grate on me, but I still like the game a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's