TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Cardstock??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched a bit and couldn't seem to find an answer... I want to try and print out some of the scenarios I've collected and some of the stuff I've created. Problem I'm having is finding a good media to print it on. I was thinking of a type of gloss stock and then mounting it with some 3M spray adhesive to some mat board. I don't have my game on hand (I know it should be with me at all times) but you guys think that would be a better match than the run of the mill cardstock? What do you guys use?
I cannot help I've never printed anything on something other than regular printer paper.
I have fun with the arts and crafts parts of these kinds of games... I'm slowly acquiring a new paint set to do my minis... There are some custom scenarios out there I feel are worth the little extra effort
(01-27-2013 08:03 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]I have fun with the arts and crafts parts of these kinds of games... I'm slowly acquiring a new paint set to do my minis... There are some custom scenarios out there I feel are worth the little extra effort

I look forward to seeing your painted minis!
I only did this once so it might not be the end all be all.

For actual playing cards I used bristol board, cut for printer size. It is a little thicker than the normal cards, but I think thinner than cardstock.

For directions, rules and player aids I print out on normal paper and then used the 3M Laminating sheets to cover them. If you go this route make sure you print the images a slight less than 8.5X11 so that when you laminate you have a good 1/8 inch of border around the document for the laminate to seal correctly.
Reference URL's