TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: City board tiles !!Done and ready to print!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Long time not seen, but I am back in action ;-P.

Watching 'On the table' lately, linked me to a website with another Zombie boardgame, Zombicide.

It looks really good but I don't want to cheat on LNoE. But I found the BGM-editor and a full collection of the used board tiles in the contest section and I am willing to use them for new LNoE board tiles. I hope I don't get any legality problems, because they write on their homepage, that's open source.

[attachment=2096]

I am done. Here is the result and a pdf with all 7 board parts on A3 to print out. Hope you enjoy it.
[attachment=2097]
This paired with the bag of guns scenario everyone's been chatting on would be excellent.
That's really cool! And I must agree this would go great with that Walking Dead themed scenario mentioned in a different thread.
(02-28-2013 08:18 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That's really cool! And I must agree this would go great with that Walking Dead themed scenario mentioned in a different thread.
I agree with that. Really like his new scenario template.

I created a second center-tile, take a look. Please leave some creative ideas.
And I am still struggeling if I should add the common black walls. What do you think about?

I still got the idea in mind to bring the game board in the 3rd dimension.
Thinking about a center-tile like my first with a stairwell, a basement (including a generator and a spawning pit), first floor (with a small roof to jump down or snipe) and a rooftop with a helipad to evac.

I hope I'll find the matching tiles in the net.
impressive work! congrats!
I love the work, really above and beyond. I worry about Taken Over and Lights Out on some of these buildings. The one large structure would shut off a third of the board if that dropped.
Nice work. Looks like a nightmare for the Heroes with all those walls (obstacles). But really well done. Hope you find the time to playtest the layout.
A good job, a very different scenario than what comes in the game, I'll test.

[]'s
Thanks to all of you.
Today will gonna be handicraft day, cutting out all L-tiles and the three center-tiles (always make my board parts of thin wooden plates).
On monday I'll print them in a copyshop and glue everything together and hopefully can give them a try the following days.
I'll upload pictures when I am done.
Looks awesome! Do you have any higher resolution pics? I would like to make them and try them out. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's