TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

Looks like a great site.

I just bought LNoE on a whim last week and I have played 4 times already. Such a great game.

I've come up with a few rule tweaks that I'll post in the forum. I would love to find some good fan made scenarios.

-D
Welcome to TZG df

OD
Welcome, enjoy the great community =)
Greetings deepfreeze,

I look forward to seeing what stuff you come up with.
Welcome to the boards! Like the name! Deepfreeze! Is that a Batman/Mr. Freeze reference, or are you just a fan of Winter? LOL! Hope to see you around a lot more.
(03-14-2013 07:53 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards! Like the name! Deepfreeze! Is that a Batman/Mr. Freeze reference, or are you just a fan of Winter? LOL! Hope to see you around a lot more.

The name deepfreeze comes from when I was a little kid and my dad told me to make a name for an email address. I thought about it a lot and decided that deepfreeze was the coolest name possible and stuck with it.
Greetings Mr. Deepfreeze

Cool name.

And with a name like that, you gotta have a cool tough guy catch-phrase too just like Mr. Freeze; "In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!"

Do share: What's your tough guy catch-phrase?
Welcome to the boards deepfreeze! Happy gaming!
What's up deepfreeze?!

Welcome aboard.
I am about to send you some cool SPAM.

Just kidding!
Watchmen02
Reference URL's