TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Box Cover Art for BiTF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Labrat I am guessing it can be use just with the base LNOE because the box says a LNOE explanation.
(03-19-2013 01:48 AM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if BitF can fit the LNOE base set without TP.

This should answer your question.
I found this here http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165464 lol at the spelling mistake 'Sister Ophelia, the reformed man'. New information includes new fire and upgrade stuff. Bring it on!

'Expected release: 2013. Date subject to change.
The Blood in the Forest Expansion sees the heroes fight their way deeper into the forested mountains, and can be added to LNOE: Timber Peak or directly to the original Last Night on Earth. Featuring a full set of new Forest Boards (4 Comers and 4 Straight pieces) as well as a new double-sided Forest Center Board (with the Airfield), a set of 7 vicious new Feral Zombies, 2 new Heroes (Sister Ophelia, the reformed man, Agent Carter, an FBI agent who knows more about the outbreak than he lets on), as well as a host of new Hero and Zombie cards, counters, scenarios, and game mechanics. Blood in the Forest also expands on the Fire and Upgrades systems originally introduced in LNOE: Timber Peak. As the Zombie plague spreads, the forests will run red!'
Just saw this on Facebook, had a Sept 2013 release day tagged on it.. This was taken in Vegas, what did I miss?!?!

There is the GAMA trade show this week... I'm not a member... Insane19 can't get in... I coulda got a pic of the back of that box..
(03-18-2013 08:30 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2013 08:13 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, I am loving the box art already! Kind of expected the FBI agent to be older. I am not saying that is good or bad. It just is. LOL!

i was picturing like tommy lee jones.

That would be awesome.
The FBI agent still looks very familiar to me. Can anyone recognize him?
(03-20-2013 09:12 PM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]The FBI agent still looks very familiar to me. Can anyone recognize him?

Edward Cullen

(03-20-2013 06:18 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw this on Facebook, had a Sept 2013 release day tagged on it.. This was taken in Vegas, what did I miss?!?!

There is the GAMA trade show this week... I'm not a member... Insane19 can't get in... I coulda got a pic of the back of that box..

September should give me plenty of time to save up and get quite a few plays of TP under my belt
this may be the end of my current LNOE storage case, this expansion seems pretty loaded and Im pretty packed as it is....maybe i can find a bigger version of what I am using.....
I know I put off buying a storage box becuase I hear this was coming out soon.
I am so curious about the new game mechanics. especially the continuation of fires. I delight in that added chaos in TP.
I am just never going to get a nice storage cause it seems a new set comes out about every year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's