TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Box Cover Art for BiTF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here is the first look at the box cover for Blood in the Forest! This was posted by Jason C. Hill just minutes ago on BGG!

Thoughts anyone?

[Image: pic1606125_md.jpg]
Just the two new Heroes then? Thought there'd be more 'info' in the artwork given the number of compinents and size of the expansion.

Still very excited by this news though!
(03-18-2013 06:57 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Just the two new Heroes then? Thought there'd be more 'info' in the artwork given the number of compinents and size of the expansion.

Still very excited by this news though!

wont be long and they will release a back and im sure thats where you see the real spoilers.
Is that FBI agent one of the Hills?

Sister Ophelia definitely looks like a reformed man. Just kidding.
With just 2 new heroes this most likely means hero pack 2 is on the way very soon. This expansion does a lot for the map opening up so many possibilities for new scenarios.
Either way, I am loving the box art already! Kind of expected the FBI agent to be older. I am not saying that is good or bad. It just is. LOL!
Blood in the Forest? Looks like the well-polished FBI agent wiped off all the blood. (more blood please!) Watchmen02
(03-18-2013 08:13 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, I am loving the box art already! Kind of expected the FBI agent to be older. I am not saying that is good or bad. It just is. LOL!

i was picturing like tommy lee jones.
I NEED THIS
I wonder if BitF can fit the LNOE base set without TP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's