TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yep.. it's nigh impossible..

there is a randomness due to some zombie action and player reactions.. but it can go bad for the players fast.. and once you are down a player.. it.. gone..
In the midst of painting my LNoE stuff today I decided to take a break and play a solo game of Zombicide. I did Mission 10 because it's easy to set up and doesn't take up that much space as it only uses 4 tiles.

I did end up winning with just Ned left alive(winning in this scenario simply involves picking up 4 objective markers from different places on the board). As you can see the zombies were very close to overrunning the survivors. I left the dead survivors (oxy-moron Watchmen02) on the board lying down:

[Image: zombicide.jpg]

This was Ned at the end of the game:

[Image: nedr.jpg]

All in all it was pretty fun. Maybe I'll record my next game in more detail.
That's so intense! Next turn you were toast! How are you enjoying the companion app? I think its pretty cool, I do however enjoy rolling my own dice!
(04-03-2013 07:30 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]the dawn of the dead game.. for those not familiar.. was played with a bunch of collored chits. there were 4 hero survivors.. fromt he movie kinda. you had a SMALL variety of guns.. the 2 cops could get like a hunting rifle.. otherwise you had a pistol..

zombie chits had a number.. that you didn't see till you engaged them.. say you shoot at a zombie chit.. and flipepd it over and it was a 10.. that's a huge pile of zeds and you were not likely to kill them. moreover. seeing a zombie chit made a reacion role, that in my experience.. the hero usually MISSED meaning they were pretty useless for a turn. there were a few super zombies possibility.... a hero could become infected.. etc.. if a hero was down.. you could drag them.. some hero's had less strength than others.. etc.

basically you had to like secure a bunch of doors in a mall to win the game... i don't EVEr RECALL WINNING. the # of zombies was literally overwhelming.

Ask and ye shall recieve... well no one asked but here you go.. Watchmen02

http://www.witchmastercreations.com/dawn...boardgame/
Well done friskers I'm printing these out today on the companies dime. I'm all about free games!
once in a blue moon me and my buds play this.. when we feel like dieing.. Watchmen02

(04-05-2013 04:05 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013 07:30 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]the dawn of the dead game.. for those not familiar.. was played with a bunch of collored chits. there were 4 hero survivors.. fromt he movie kinda. you had a SMALL variety of guns.. the 2 cops could get like a hunting rifle.. otherwise you had a pistol..

zombie chits had a number.. that you didn't see till you engaged them.. say you shoot at a zombie chit.. and flipepd it over and it was a 10.. that's a huge pile of zeds and you were not likely to kill them. moreover. seeing a zombie chit made a reacion role, that in my experience.. the hero usually MISSED meaning they were pretty useless for a turn. there were a few super zombies possibility.... a hero could become infected.. etc.. if a hero was down.. you could drag them.. some hero's had less strength than others.. etc.

basically you had to like secure a bunch of doors in a mall to win the game... i don't EVEr RECALL WINNING. the # of zombies was literally overwhelming.

Ask and ye shall recieve... well no one asked but here you go.. Watchmen02

http://www.witchmastercreations.com/dawn...boardgame/

ps.. i have the old version.

might have to see the new version.. Watchmen02
(04-05-2013 03:10 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]That's so intense! Next turn you were toast! How are you enjoying the companion app? I think its pretty cool, I do however enjoy rolling my own dice!

I was dead for sure, I'm not sure if you can see but there are 3 runners just outside the room with Ned. A couple of turns before I drew a all walkers get an extra activation card which killed off 4 survivors.

I love the app and have never used the actually character cards when playing the game. I, too, use my own dice. I got the glow in the dark ones as part of the kickstarter and I like to use those.
I played this at Megacon a few years ago, but wasn't too impressed.
which ver?
I met up with an old friend the other day. He's not really a gamer. It was him and a few of his buddies and I brought some games over. The one they instantly liked the sound of was Zombicide and we played 3 really incredible games. It was one of the best gaming experiences I have had in a long time.

Easy rules, and fun over the top gameplay. One of the even stated "this is the best game I've ever played"... Maybe next time I meet up with them all we can crack out LNoE...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's