TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Anybody use LNOE stuff as your background?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody here use any Last Night On Earth backgrounds on their computer, PS3, etc?

My Bluray player actually lets you have 4 different users with their own image as a background, so I used 4 of the different Last Night On Earth boxes. Plus, my current laptop lets you have as many backgrounds as you want, and it cycles through them every X number of minutes (I currently have it set to every 10 minutes).

So, I have a ton of LNOE stuff for that, including a bunch of the box images, some of the wallpapers they have on the site, etc.

You know what actually works surprisingly awesomely well as a background? I took the picture of the front of the box of Hero Pack 1 and put the image of the back of the box right next to it to create one image. That actually looks surprisringly really cool as a background.

Plus, It is always nice when, from time to time, the lovely Sally and/or Nikki pop up on my background. LOL!
Reference URL's