TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Flying Frog Productions is amazing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would just like to say the people over at Flying Frog Productions are great. I just order from them for the first time this week, and I am blown away. I ordered a few things for LNOE and IFOS as a treat for myself after finals, Ok by a few things I mean everything that is on online exclusive for the game. I was expecting the order to take a week or two, maybe three max. Most of the time when I order from a small business it takes some time, which I understand having worked for many over the years. So yesterday I was a little surprised to find a box from FFP in my mail box, it took them 3 days to pack my order, ship it and have it arrive.

Them being so prompt in getting my order to me was not even the most impressive thing. So when I placed my order I asked if I could get a few promos from them, if not no big deal I understand. I figured it never hurts to ask the worst thing that would happen is, they don’t respond or say no right. So I place my order and within a few hours I get an email saying no problem and thanking me for my business. So then on top of that the next day I get another email from them telling me the computer over charged me for shipping and they refunded the difference.

So not only did I get my order super-fast and with promos but I also got money back on shipping. Most small businesses would have just kept the extra shipping and not said anything, and I would have never known.

This has impressed me so much that I am going to get all FFP product strait from their website. It might cost a little more than getting them through amazon but, with customer service like this it is worth it to me.
I've had nothing but good experiences with them. They're a good group of people, and as gamers themselves, they seem grounded in the love of the game and have a good rapport with their fans. I've emailed Jason Hill and gotten excellent responses, and they've been accomodating with me anytime I had a special request or had a quality control issue with a product.
All of my orders have been in perfect condition!
Reference URL's