TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Where is everybody?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-29-2013 01:34 AM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]I got caught up in the most recent U.S. Survivor season, and work's been hell, and I've been trying to catch up on all those Gamecube games that I haven't been able to finish, so I haven't been actively playing LNOE or posting here.

Go Cochran although I really wishes Dawn wasn't such a bitch and ratted out Malcolm when he had a chance to put the 3 amigos as the top alliance.
i don't even follow that show.. or any other reality show / dancing shows.. Watchmen02
(05-29-2013 12:54 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]i don't even follow that show.. or any other reality show / dancing shows.. Watchmen02

Reality TV is the only good shows on television mostly haha. Aside from Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Americans, and Revolution.
about the only thing I watch.. is walking dead, .. never could get into revoloution.. though if i could see it end to end.. i might try it on dvd. same with falling skies.

otherwise.. big bang theory.. and occasional stuff on history or discovery. especially if it deals with survival, doomsday , pandemic or apacolypse type stuff. i probably only see a couple hours of tv a week..
(05-29-2013 06:11 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]about the only thing I watch.. is walking dead, .. never could get into revoloution.. though if i could see it end to end.. i might try it on dvd. same with falling skies.

otherwise.. big bang theory.. and occasional stuff on history or discovery. especially if it deals with survival, doomsday , pandemic or apacolypse type stuff. i probably only see a couple hours of tv a week..

I was a little eh about Revolution but this second half of the season has gotten really good.
i saw it hit or miss.. and it had been out for weeks before I even noticed it.. so missed ALL the backstory ahnd whatnot.

if it comes out on dvd as a collection.. I'll grab it.
Been dealing with that weird outside thing a lot... car trouble, work, death in the family... sadly haven't had a lot of time for TZG
best of luck to ya ( to us both). lifes been a little too hard lately. ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's