Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is everybody?
05-29-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Where is everybody?
(05-29-2013 01:34 AM)LabRat Wrote:  I got caught up in the most recent U.S. Survivor season, and work's been hell, and I've been trying to catch up on all those Gamecube games that I haven't been able to finish, so I haven't been actively playing LNOE or posting here.

Go Cochran although I really wishes Dawn wasn't such a bitch and ratted out Malcolm when he had a chance to put the 3 amigos as the top alliance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 12:54 PM
i don't even follow that show.. or any other reality show / dancing shows.. Watchmen02
05-29-2013, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 06:04 PM by alderdust.)
(05-29-2013 12:54 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i don't even follow that show.. or any other reality show / dancing shows.. Watchmen02

Reality TV is the only good shows on television mostly haha. Aside from Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Americans, and Revolution.
05-29-2013, 06:11 PM
about the only thing I watch.. is walking dead, .. never could get into revoloution.. though if i could see it end to end.. i might try it on dvd. same with falling skies.

otherwise.. big bang theory.. and occasional stuff on history or discovery. especially if it deals with survival, doomsday , pandemic or apacolypse type stuff. i probably only see a couple hours of tv a week..
05-29-2013, 07:02 PM
(05-29-2013 06:11 PM)soundguy Wrote:  about the only thing I watch.. is walking dead, .. never could get into revoloution.. though if i could see it end to end.. i might try it on dvd. same with falling skies.

otherwise.. big bang theory.. and occasional stuff on history or discovery. especially if it deals with survival, doomsday , pandemic or apacolypse type stuff. i probably only see a couple hours of tv a week..

I was a little eh about Revolution but this second half of the season has gotten really good.
05-29-2013, 07:10 PM
i saw it hit or miss.. and it had been out for weeks before I even noticed it.. so missed ALL the backstory ahnd whatnot.

if it comes out on dvd as a collection.. I'll grab it.
06-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Been dealing with that weird outside thing a lot... car trouble, work, death in the family... sadly haven't had a lot of time for TZG
06-06-2013, 08:58 PM
best of luck to ya ( to us both). lifes been a little too hard lately. ...