TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Member That Wants To Create A Walking Dead Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I found this forum while looking for a character card template. I see that I need to create an account and be active in order to download the template, so here I am. I plan to use the template to make character cards for every major Walking Dead character. This should be fun. Any tips?
Welcome BG62 to the Zombie Game. The Download section is available to full members, so you won't be able to get to it yet.
Full membership is granted after you contributed to TZG either by joining in our discussions ,sharing your Game experiences &
ideas.

After you done that you can request full Membership on the Morgue Board along with a little groveling to our Admin-The Terrible Lord
of worms ,Sarku. That or simply make a money donation to help support the Site.

OD

PS Your Project sounds interesting,so I hope you stick with us -here's a link to what another member did to have a go at WD

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...characters
Welcome to our happy little undead horde. I always love to see new members join, and it is even better when they are already looking to add some custom goodies. ;-)

Hope we see you around a lot more. I am not really the best to give advice as I haven't made much custom stuff myself yet, but there are plenty of people here who I am sure will be happy to lend a hand.
Thanks for the link to the Walking Dead thread. I love seeing stuff like that, because it really spurs my creativity, and also my drive to complete my mod.

I actually don't even own the game yet lol. I have played it twice at my friend's house, and after the second time I decided I wanted it. I mentioned it to my mother as a birthday gift, so I won't get the game for a few more weeks. But I'm trying to get as much of the brainstorming parts of the modding done before the game arrives. That way, I can simply use the game for comparison of abilities and wording.

I will definitely post my results here, so that everyone can enjoy this game even more.

Oh, and the characters I plan to make cards for are: Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes, Lori Grimes, Shane Walsh, Glenn Rhee, Maggie Greene, Beth Greene, Daryl Dixon, Merle Dixon, Hershel Greene, Andrea, Amy, The Governor, Milton Mamet, Dale Horvath, Michonne, Carol Peletier, Sophia Peletier, T-Dog, Morgan Jones, Duane Jones, Dr. Edwin Jenner, & Tyreese

Others to consider:
Amy, Jim, Otis, Axel, Oscar, Sasha, & Bob Stookey
Reference URL's