TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: FFP Kickstarter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shadows of Brimstone is a dungeon crawl adventure board game with miniatures that merges the old west with unspeakable horror. Players create a character to play during the game, with the character coming from a particular class, such as lawmen or preachers.

Here's the Link-the last vid is about Shadows of Brimstone.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/22...tion-floor

OD
FFP is an established company that hasn't seemed to have any problems putting out products regularly... I don't see why it should run a Kickstarter campaign. (Said even as the KS junky I am.)
They need Kickstarter to raise funds for this massive game though I hope the cost doesn't match this.

Love Jack Scott Hill's enthusiasm and I expect I'll love the Brimstone game too! Thanks for all this FFP.
Well FaG was $100 on preorder I hate to think what SoB(does FFP ever stop to think what their game initials are?)
will cost.

OD
So we're talking Christmas / birthday present territory then.
kinda reminiscent of weird west / savage world RPG.. but now in a board game.. interesting.

(08-22-2013 11:27 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Shadows of Brimstone is a dungeon crawl adventure board game with miniatures that merges the old west with unspeakable horror. Players create a character to play during the game, with the character coming from a particular class, such as lawmen or preachers.

Here's the Link-the last vid is about Shadows of Brimstone.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/22...tion-floor

OD
Deadlands on Board?
(08-22-2013 07:03 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]So we're talking Christmas / birthday present territory then.

Why yes, thank you for offering Watchmen02
Old West? Yes! Old West+Unspeakable Horror? Eh...interest waining...Kickstarter? Interest almost gone...Insane19

I'll wait & see before any hard decisions, but I can't shake the feeling FFP & I are drifting apart...Insane19
(08-23-2013 07:58 PM)MoonSylver Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait & see before any hard decisions, but I can't shake the feeling FFP & I are drifting apart...Insane19

Why so with three FANG expansions and BITF imminent for your enjoyment?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's