TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: DISTRICT-Z is Alive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks for your critique, alterdust. Sorry I couldn't entice you.
Well we're in final days of this Project & need to generate about $1000 a day in pledges a day
to make this happen.

So if you haven't already it's Time to pull the Trigger ,it's a great value & game.

OD
It really stinks that it doesn't seem like it is quite going to make it. :-( I made my pledge.

By the way, between you and Shadows of Brimstone, they are the first two times I have ever used Kickstarter.

How do I add the optional add-on stuff? I didn't see an option to select them when you pledge.
Staypuft, you click "manage your pledge" and type in the new dollar amount. There are surveys done post-campaign to iron out the details of where the money goes.
(10-24-2013 02:23 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Staypuft, you click "manage your pledge" and type in the new dollar amount. There are surveys done post-campaign to iron out the details of where the money goes.

Cool. Then is there a comments section or something where you clarify which add-ons you want?
Just put in the $ amount for now-As M noted after the Project closes
you'll get a survey where you check off which items you want for
that amount.A lot of times the survey also allows you to order new stuff
& pay for it then .

OD
Sarku I'll be backing the game I really want to see you succeed like I said I am not sure the game is for me but you do a great thing here so I don't mind sacrificing a little.
I just kicked in a little extra but it probably won't help much-we're still
needing around a $1000 a day to make this happen in the 4 days left.

OD
I just looked into backing the $25 pledge but the $30 for shipping on top is just too much for me. If I lived in the US I would have pledged.
I am really sad panda that it is looking like this won't be funded. :-( I really, really wanted to get my hands on a copy. This game sounds like it would be awesome to play with my gaming group.

Hopefully if it doesn't succeed this time, you can give it a try on Kickstarter again sometime. I would really like to see it get funded.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's