TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: DISTRICT-Z is Alive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(10-28-2013 06:43 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I am really sad panda that it is looking like this won't be funded. :-( I really, really wanted to get my hands on a copy. This game sounds like it would be awesome to play with my gaming group.

Hopefully if it doesn't succeed this time, you can give it a try on Kickstarter again sometime. I would really like to see it get funded.

Agreed. I wish I was rich.
i agreee.. wish i was rich.

I was really looking forward to playing thge game.. being a part of it.. etc...
Same here,great Game nice Art work & great price.I hope Sarku
can figure out a way to produce this game.

OD
I don't know what is involved in starting a kickstarter, but maybe Sarku can try again in a little while. With a little bit of hype, and some eager supporters, we can get the word out earlier to drum up interest.

I don't really think 10k is that much for kickstarter. It should have been funded.
i have a sad feeling that only members here are seeingit.

maybee he needs more coverage.
THE KS comments have a lot from non TZG members(not enough sadly).
I started a post on the D-Z BGG page & it got no response, so yeah the Buzz never
got out.

Some brave soul even mentioned D-Z on the S.o.B comments but it just got lost in all
the bitching about the MC Level.

OD
I just hope some rich backer saves it at the last moment...Insane19
(10-30-2013 02:01 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope some rich backer saves it at the last moment...Insane19

Alas he/she didn't, Sarku told backers he may try again in the
Spring.

OD
Insane19 I hope we get to see this again, I think it certainly has a lot of potential. If I win the lottery I'll let you know
i was really hoping it was gonna make it, I was looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's