TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: IfOS minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you so much, guys! Watchmen02
And sorry again for not answering - writing novels + christmas time + painting miniatures left me very little time to spend on forums.
But I've got a little compensation for you (I hope): Carl, the Strongman!
He's the 7th hero from the set- only one left before it's time for a groupshot! Zombie17

[Image: CarltheStrongmanKopie_zps4d558f2c.jpg]

Greetings,
Fred
Great as always. I especially like the wood effect for the hammer. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the group shot.
I just got done with my LNoE characters and about to start on IFO. Its always good motivation to see others work. Great Job! Looking forward to the group shot.
Thanks, I'm glad you like him! Watchmen02
Started on hero no. eight yesterday - hopefully she will be finished within a week or two.
Alright, here's the last one: Angelica, the Bearded Woman. Zombie17

[Image: AngelicaBeardedWoman_zps37e0952f.jpg]

Groupshot will follow soon!
Next up: My Mice & Mystics stuff! Watchmen02

Greetings,
Fred
Without a doubt your best painted figure yet. The purples and reds are wonderful. In a short time your painting has been constantly improving. Thanks for sharing.

+1 rep
Quote:Without a doubt your best painted figure yet. The purples and reds are wonderful.
Thank you so much! Watchmen02

As promised, here is a groupshot:

[Image: TheCarnivalKopie_zps737caaa9.jpg]

All they need is some varnish. Boy, I can't wait to kick some martian butt with them! Zombie17
They look awesome! I look forward to your next project.Zombie17
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's