TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Black Friday sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will probably paint the two sets slightly different as we often play with 2 zombie players, it will match the 2 zombie pool setup we currently use. ZPs will be able to keep track who has ownership of these special zombies... At least in theory
Regarding the Dryad for Dark Gothic:

Quote:Hi Daryl,
It is not pre-order only, but you will only be able to get it by purchasing Dark Gothic directly through us either on our webstore or at a convention.

Thank you,
Mary Beth Magallanes
Flying Frog Productions, LLC

So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale... I'm not sure I like the way things are going with our favorite game company. Insane19 And I'm in the US and get relatively normal shipping rates. I feel extra-badly for those outside the US who will have to pay not only MSRP (nb, I often do to support the Frog), but then really high shipping for the game.
(12-03-2013 01:31 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale...

My understanding is it's a standalone card game rather than an expansion for ATOE.
(12-03-2013 11:40 PM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013 01:31 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]So it's a mini-expansion that won't be available for separate sale...

My understanding is it's a standalone card game rather than an expansion for ATOE.

I think he is referring to the pre order bonus
Yeah, I'm talking about the Dryad pack for Dark Gothic, not Dark Gothic itself.
Gotcha. I've really got to stop using the forums while I'm at work. D'oh!
Or, read MORE at work!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's