TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Destroyed Building Line of Sight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does a destroyed building still block line of sight for ranged attacks? Is its bunch of tall rubble or just a smoldering foundation? Any thoughts? Since no model may move in the space I would assume they are infact filled with rubble and still block LOS as if a normal building was standing there.
Id personally play it that it blocks LOS but wouldnt fault anyone to have a House Rule that it doesnt. Seems like it could also be a special rule for a Scenario that is centered around destroyed buildings.
Nothing says it adjusts LOS. Treat it as before with the usual wall-adjacency rules.
(01-19-2014 04:51 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing says it adjusts LOS. Treat it as before with the usual wall-adjacency rules.

I agree.
Exactly. There have never been any rules that state that destroyed buildings no longer block line of sight, so I would personally feel that they still block it. Typically, if there is nothing stating that a certain situation changes a rule (some kind of specific situation comes up, a card modifies something, a scenario specific rule, etc.) then you go by the standard rule.
Reference URL's