TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: It comes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

I just got an email and found out that the ATOE stuff is being UPS tomorrow!!!

If this doesn't get me the chicks, I don't know women!
Speak for yourself, Ryuk... although, to be fair, it was my Star Wars RPG-running skills that netted me my wife.
Well I have all AToE stuff and I haven't noticed
any chicks.....of course being old & married
doesn't help:rolleyes:

OD
Well at least we can 'Touch Evil' solo now...

Alright, back to normalish stuff:

I was alot more impressed with the Something Wicked expansion than I was expecting to be. The Bog Monster and the Unspeakable Horror had alot more going on with them than the more genaric style of villians I was expecting. I'm still trying to find time to read through wicked. I already read through everything on HP1 and listened to the CD though afew times. This has been a good week...
I'm still eagerly anticipating my copy.

But at least I have zombie superheroes this week to help me through. (DC Comic's "Blackest Night"? So awesome!)
PZ-What Cards came with the CD-I didn't get that so did
I really miss anything card wise.

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:PZ-What Cards came with the CD-I didn't get that so did
I really miss anything card wise.

OD

"Song of the Dead"-Event- Play when a Hero is KO'd (including yourself). That Hero does not have to lose any Items, Allies, or Investigation for beind KO'd,

-or-

Play when a Town Elder is killed to immediately gain D6 Investigation

"Ominous Overture"-Mystery-AT the start of each Mystery Phase (including this one), each Hero gains 1 investigation. Any time a Hero roles a 1 for movement, they must draw a Mystery Card instead of an Event.

and of course both pictures are totoally awsome...

I really dig the music they they include on the CDs, but I can't shake the feeling the that the soundtrack for the Invasion game will be like the bad Rush alien synthasizer music from the Tom Sawyer song or such.
Thanks-the "Ominous Overture could really biteWatchmen02

OD
Yes I got mine today! I had ordered all three items The Hero Pack, Something Wicked & The SE CD. So looks like I know what I AM going to be doing this weekend. Also I think it is high time I started painting these minis!
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Yes I got mine today! I had ordered all three items The Hero Pack, Something Wicked & The SE CD. So looks like I know what I AM going to be doing this weekend. Also I think it is high time I started painting these minis!

You mean you have people to play with? You lucky little....

I've personally given up on trying to corrupt the 40k gamers and am now infiltrating the Board Game Meet-ups for players. How long do you have to play Dominion until you start sneaking zombies in?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's