TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "This could be our..." House rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At one point we thought of having a designated "sexual orientation" for all custom, or even existing, hero characters of straight, gay, or bisexual, and altering the required genders of TCBOLNOE accordingly. So the card would only affect a pair of characters who were each attracted to the other's gender. It makes sense thematically, but is kind of a lot of work for a card that rarely even gets drawn. Now we have a new house rule that is more fun and less work. Our thought is this: if you really think it's probably your last night on earth, you should be pretty much game to try ANYTHING! So TCBOLNOE works on ANY heroes sharing a space. That means any number of heroes in the space and of any gender (even holy characters,) are simultaneously affected. I know it unbalances things a bit...but there's only one of those cards in the whole deck, so it doesn't even come into play that often. Anyone else ever have this idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That sounds like it could make for some funny retellings of the game.
My house rule:
LNOE card works on every pair of characters except Father Joe. With Father Joe, it only works between him and young males Zombie03
So let's get this straight... If Amanda, Becky and Jenny were in the same space they would all miss their go...
(leaves for a cold shower) Zombie14
(06-26-2014 04:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]So let's get this straight... If Amanda, Becky and Jenny were in the same space they would all miss their go...

I think they would have to lose at least 3 turns, so everyone can have a go...
(06-26-2014 09:10 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2014 04:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]So let's get this straight... If Amanda, Becky and Jenny were in the same space they would all miss their go...

I lol'd big timeZombie17Zombie17Zombie17
(06-26-2014 09:10 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL Insane20
Stay in that shower a bit longer. I think I see Jade headed for the same space...
LOL! You guys are hilarious. This 100% makes me think of my gaming buddies. This completely sounds like a conversation that would actually happen within my group.... and we're not ALL men.
Staypuft, I'm all about Johnny and Billy more than the women, FYI :P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's