TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Max Brooks' third book is due out October 6, 2009. While I enjoyed the Zombie Survival Guide, I think World War Z was the superior book by far. This follow-up should be a good mix of the two. So, far those of you who've read Brooks' previous works, a reminder, and for those of you who haven't, check them out!
Should be fun. I really enjoyed both books.
Has anyone read this new one yet? I have the other two and love them.
I bought this out of my sheer enjoyment of the other two, but it's really not that great. You can most likely read through it pretty quickly at a Borders (it's in a small graphic novel format).

Gothicincarnation

Has anyone heard about the "Zombie Survival Guide Deck"? I hadn't until a random search pulled it up. It isn't a game, it's "flash cards" taking all the info from the book and categorizing them to a type of card then each item is on a different card. It is pretty interesting, if kind of a silly thing. But I had to have it. Watchmen02
I saw it before
at a comic book store
but thought it was a bore
so I walked out the door
and haven't seen it no more.
(02-08-2011 11:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone heard about the "Zombie Survival Guide Deck"? I hadn't until a random search pulled it up. It isn't a game, it's "flash cards" taking all the info from the book and categorizing them to a type of card then each item is on a different card. It is pretty interesting, if kind of a silly thing. But I had to have it. Watchmen02

I have these cards, I work in the film industry and we have a large food table where crew can come up to and grab a quick snack or drink while working ( Craft Service as it is called ) I leave the set of cards on the table so people who come by can have a quick read. The cards are always a hit with everyone, from crew to advertising agency types. It's fun to see, on a 7 day studio shoot, everyone talking about Zombies by the end of the week.
Reference URL's