TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(11-04-2017 09:31 AM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]I told myself after this whole SoB fiasco - no new products from FFP ever again and I will stick to it.

I had a stance like that for a while... have been appeased a little with announcements for both LNOE and FANG.
So pumped about new expansions for FANG!! It's our second favorite behind ATOE!
The LNOE 10th Anniversary Edition fiasco is almost as bad (only almost) as SoB. I blame the former on the latter. SoB wrecked the company. Insane19
(11-05-2017 06:50 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]The LNOE 10th Anniversary Edition fiasco is almost as bad (only almost) as SoB. I blame the former on the latter. SoB wrecked the company. Insane19

Yeah, I'm aligned to this way of thinking too. That said, I'm going to get what I can for LNOE, ATOE and FANG. Love them!!
Has there been any news on this front?
I have seen naught.
I haven't played F&G for a couple of years but the 2 Expansions (Lair of the spider Queen/Temples & Treasure ) look
cool. I 'll need to break the Base Game out & give it a session to refamiliarize myself with the Rules.

As I recall they aren't complicated but there were a lot of them especially when you added all the bells & whistles.

OD
(08-02-2018 07:56 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played F&G for a couple of years but the 2 Expansions (Lair of the spider Queen/Temples & Treasure ) look
cool. I 'll need to break the Base Game out & give it a session to refamiliarize myself with the Rules.

As I recall they aren't complicated but there were a lot of them especially when you added all the bells & whistles.

OD

It is easy to refresh especially if you are familiar with FFP's style.
The FANG expansions are up for preorder on coolstuffinc.
I preordered them from Miniature Market back on 8/2.

OD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's