TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The two expansions have been put back to Q1 2019.
Phooey. Well, glad I didn't preorder them yet, because it'd hold back shipping on that order.
THAT SUCKS!!! I did pre order but at least I didn't tie anything else to that order.
Oh well a few more months wait should give me time to get the Game on the table
& refamiliarize myself with the rules. I haven't played F&G for a couple years.

As I recall the Game isn't complex but does have a lot of things to keep track of.

OD
Well here we are again still waiting. Miniature Market now has my preorders marked Feb-March but some
post on BGG seem to indicate mid 2019 or even end of 2019.

Then again in the 4 months since the above post I still haven't gotten F&G to the table.

OD
After posting the above I pulled out my F&G stuff & noticed The Treasure Hunters
Expansion was missing the Nigel Harrington fig!. I picked up this Expansion when
it first came out but never got around to playing or reviewing its contents.

I just emailed FFP to see if they can send me the figure.

OD
Well FFP did send me the missing fig. so they are not completely paralyzed by SoB . I
did however just get an email from MM that my Expansions preorders release date has
slipped another month & is now in the March /April range.

OD
So much for the March dates-hopefully April will see the release of these Expansions.

OD
(03-31-2019 03:17 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So much for the March dates-hopefully April will see the release of these Expansions.
OD

Oh I think FFP got the right month, just wrong year.
(04-06-2019 03:07 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2019 03:17 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So much for the March dates-hopefully April will see the release of these Expansions.
OD

Oh I think FFP got the right month, just wrong year.

Zombie18 You may well be right!

OD
Another email from MM that my preorders for the 2 new Expansions is again pushed
back this time May-June.

Really Sucks-Froggers.

OD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's