TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: It's a waiting game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh when will it arrive? I ordered LNoE on Friday, and time seems to have slowed down ever scince. I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on this site every day hungrely devouring any info I can get. I love reading the session reports, but they just have me drooling and wanting it even more. It's like being a kid again waiting for christmas.
Shit! I just hada thought, I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be, it is isn't it?
Ah well, that past a couple of minutes, what do I do with my self now?Insane19
I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
BigDeano Wrote:I hate waiting too. But it's well worth it hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Thanks Deano, so board I filled in all the stuff on my profile. God I'm a sado:rolleyes:
I don't mean to be rude, but you look bloody ruff; must have been a hell of a night outZombie03
It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.
gavindowning Wrote:It really is one of my favorite games. (I prefer Touch of Evil, but Last Night on Earth really is up there.) I think you'll enjoy it when you finally get a chance to play.

I mean, the game may not be able to walk on water, literally, but it does make the dead rise, at least.

Hi Gav, it was a toss up between LNoE and ToE, but after discussing it with the kids, and my love of Zombies it just had to be LNoE. I love the cinematic way the game seems to play. Maybe in the future we'll get ToE.
i had to wait months for my copy.
deadrabbit Wrote:i had to wait months for my copy.

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I couldn't wait that long.
Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17
Cymrusaint Wrote:Oh my God! It's just arrived. That's amazing I was just on line checking it's progress. It said it had arrived in Llanelli and was out on delivery, 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. COOL!!!!!!!!
I may be gone some timeZombie17

Awesome news!!!
Glad to hear you got your stuff,enjoy it's a fantastic game.
Just looking through the cards alone is well worth it.
Great stuff hope you have fun. Won't be long untill you order more stuff like the online supplements. And yes it was a hell of a night.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's