TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi all, next up are the ever massive Ogres. I have the original Ogre on the Advanced Heroquest Ogre profile (1st pic. is the Ogre). He originally came from the Citadel C22 Giant Ogres set and was called Gutlagg, Ogre Executioner. I thought I'd lean into that when it came to my painting scheme. I also added plenty of dried blood and skulls. He looks menacing and he's ready to claim more heads!
[attachment=3201]

The next model is an absolute classic and something I have wanted to paint for years. I used to see these figures in the White Dwarf Eavy Metal section and hope one day I would get to paint them. This is the original Ogre Chieftain on the Advanced Heroquest Ogre Chieftain profile (2nd pic. is the Ogre Chieftain). He also originally came from the Citadel C22 Giant Ogres set and was called Hrothyogg, Ogre Captain. He is actually the wearer of the coveted belly shield named Belt of the Eater. A trophy won by eating half a halfling village including livestock. An iconic miniature that was a pleasure to paint.

[attachment=3202]

Thanks for looking everyone. Happy dungeon delving!
Next up are Orc Chieftains.
I have Hrothyogg & several other Orges. I always thought they were among
my best paint Jobs(probably due to their larger size provided for more detail)

OD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's