TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Flying Frogs Need DARK DARKER DARKEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My problem is the house is 113 years old.

As to DDD,I'm tottering on the edge of Cthulhu Wars which would eat my gaming
budget at least until fall.

OD
Ive heard some mixed reviews on this game. Mostly about the company producing it. I guess Queen Games has had some issues with their kick-starters and the game releases. Seems there are a lot of haters talking though, makes me worry. Kick-starter seems to be up now, I couldn't find the site a few days ago. Game looks solid and interests me, just no budget at the moment so I bid all backers a safe and enjoyable time.
mmm.. cthulu wars. have to look at that.

speaking of eating budget. anyone play the new space hulk?
(06-13-2013 10:47 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]mmm.. cthulu wars. have to look at that.

speaking of eating budget. anyone play the new space hulk?

I have the 1st ed. and I've read the rules to the latest ed. The rules are solid (no timer though) and I've seen in the box it's full and the terminator figures are huge and dynamic. I wavered at release day (regret) Insane19
Kickstarter destroys wallets and bank accounts. But my game room will be so stocked.

Now I just need gamers on Long Island.
i have the 1st ed as well. considering pulling trigger on 2nd.
There is a second spacehulk? I must investigate.
coming back to DDD - poor project, bad timing, I feel like someone is cheating
Skolo why is the DDD a poor product?
Its probably a good product. I said its a poor KS project. Because of many things. There were issues with price of the shipping, pledge levels disappearance, components taken out of the main box to give it later as a stretch goal or add-on, printed dice offered at the beginning, METRO game as a stretch goal nb1, poor miniatures sculpts, poor art/graphics, rules not present (although game itself 7 years in development), still no clear info about what is the retail version, KS version, KS premium version - no component list....

and the price itself

among others...poor poor
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's