TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Patient Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Patient Zero" by Jonathan Maberry was a great read. Zombies aren't front and center per se, but they are certainly a key part of the novel.

If you enjoy this one, the first in Maberry's Joe Ledger series, you'll likely enjoy "The Dragon Factory", which I thought to be an even better book.

For reference, I've read WWZ, Zombie Survival Guide, Day by Day Armageddon and the above two books easily rank in my top 3 genre reads.
I'll def. look for that!
I gotta be honest, I wasn't entirely thrilled by it - without giving anything away I didn't really feel as much tension as I would have liked. Was a bit like Cell in that regard, good premace, started well bit dipped towards the end. Not awful by any means, just a bit predictable in places.
this something mainstream I can find in say.. barnes and nobles?

soundguy
(10-26-2010 03:50 PM)isd_blues Wrote: [ -> ]I gotta be honest, I wasn't entirely thrilled by it - without giving anything away I didn't really feel as much tension as I would have liked. Was a bit like Cell in that regard, good premace, started well bit dipped towards the end. Not awful by any means, just a bit predictable in places.

oh Cell, how disappointed was I in you?! Insane21
(10-26-2010 10:53 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]this something mainstream I can find in say.. barnes and nobles?

soundguy

Yes I saw it a couple of weeks ago in Borders

OD
Reference URL's