Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next expansion
10-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Next expansion
Does anyone know when the next expansion will come out?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2010, 03:56 PM
RE: Next expansion
I personally can't wait..

soundguy
10-25-2010, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2010 06:02 PM by Grudunza.)
No idea when it'll come out... I'd say next spring would probably be the absolutely earliest possible time, with IFOS just out and COPE coming out later this year. But I have heard a little information about it. I don't know how accurate the info is, but apparently the next LNOE expansion has something to do with a lumbermill setting, with completely new board sides and a new center board all based around that.
10-25-2010, 06:33 PM
mouths watering already!
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
I still haven't grabbed the last one....Yet.
Been a really busy summer and now coupled with that I have to pick up it came from space....So a wait til next year I'm good with that.
10-31-2010, 12:03 AM
(10-25-2010 06:01 PM)Grudunza Wrote:  No idea when it'll come out... I'd say next spring would probably be the absolutely earliest possible time, with IFOS just out and COPE coming out later this year. But I have heard a little information about it. I don't know how accurate the info is, but apparently the next LNOE expansion has something to do with a lumbermill setting, with completely new board sides and a new center board all based around that.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
10-31-2010, 01:08 AM
Flying Frog announced the next web expansion at the Seattle IFOS release party. Looks like Zombie and Hero Players are getting a new set of cards.

Specifically looked at the Hero cards (which have a different face than the current decks). They come with a new rule that allows these cards to be played to "level up" your hero, details of how to level up weren't clear - after you kill X amount of Zombies you can play these new cards. It gives each character a new ability.

They said it should be coming out on or around Black Friday so keep your eyes peeled.
10-31-2010, 03:32 AM
oh my.. this sounds awesome.. can't wait to see something about this!

soundguy
11-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Interesting with being able to Level Up it adds to the RP element of the Game.
This would be a nice add for AToE too but I hope they keep it in balance so
we don't get 15th Level Zombie Slayers

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-02-2010, 04:06 PM
might need to enlist a house rule that players stay in the same realative level as the others. ie.. not mor ethan a couple bumps ahead or blow or it will be all one person.. etc.

soundguy