TheZombieGame.com Forums
No downloads? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: No downloads? (/Thread-No-downloads)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: No downloads? - Gothicincarnation - 02-07-2011 08:27 AM

(02-07-2011 08:18 AM)D153453D Wrote:  I wasn't even aware there was a so-called time delay. Never happened to me. Bad day Gothic? I don't suppose its because you were a Steelers fan? Watchmen02

Nope I saw that post the day it was made. Besides I hate sports, never follow them or watch them. So nothing to do with that.

And trust me. When I say "I had a bad day" instead of saying what was bad about it............ you REALLY don't want to know why... Seriously... I'm an open book and say everything... When I don't say anything... You know it's worse than bad.

I've had the post timer hit me a few times. Usually when welcoming newbies, simple short message post and go to the next... I think the timer is about 30 seconds... Not really that long at all unless you are a leach looking for free stuff.

RE: No downloads? - D153453D - 02-07-2011 08:31 AM

(02-07-2011 08:23 AM)Cimex188 Wrote:  I dont mind if you change the rules, but leachers will come anyway i guess. Even if the post limit is 50 or more i think many post will only contain a "lol" and such.

Maybe if you guys kept the post limit secret to accsess the download section, then perhaps people will stay on this forum?

But then you'll get a billion new threads about how they can't access the download section.

(02-07-2011 08:27 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  
(02-07-2011 08:18 AM)D153453D Wrote:  I wasn't even aware there was a so-called time delay. Never happened to me. Bad day Gothic? I don't suppose its because you were a Steelers fan? Watchmen02

Nope I saw that post the day it was made. Besides I hate sports, never follow them or watch them. So nothing to do with that.

And trust me. When I say "I had a bad day" instead of saying what was bad about it............ you REALLY don't want to know why... Seriously... I'm an open book and say everything... When I don't say anything... You know it's worse than bad.

I've had the post timer hit me a few times. Usually when welcoming newbies, simple short message post and go to the next... I think the timer is about 30 seconds... Not really that long at all unless you are a leach looking for free stuff.

Me either, lol. Just trying to lighten your day with a joke.Zombie13

RE: No downloads? - Ryuk - 02-07-2011 11:07 AM

(02-07-2011 08:23 AM)Cimex188 Wrote:  Maybe if you guys kept the post limit secret to accsess the download section, then perhaps people will stay on this forum?

Great minds think alike! I also think the 'magic number' should not be known.

In my opinion, I think the notice should read:

"If you are deemed to be a contributing member and part of the community... the cool stuff in the downloads section will be available to you."

But I look forward to seeing what Sarky has come up with and I'm glad he's taking action.

ALL HAIL SARKY!

RE: No downloads? - Sarku - 02-07-2011 03:15 PM

Hail me!!!

RE: No downloads? - Orguss - 02-07-2011 04:55 PM

As long as I'm considered a contributing member ;p