TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! (/Thread-Stories-of-the-Undead-Inferno-Expansion-Released)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished... - steve.esper - 02-03-2011 03:25 AM

Concur....

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - D153453D - 02-04-2011 05:30 AM

It's FINALLY FINISHED. I don't have Adobe Acrobat here at my apartment, so I need to combine them at work tomorrow. I'll be able to reduce the file size and maintain quality. Uploaded on the page is a preview of every file that will be included int the package with the exception of the rule booklet.

FILES WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW. DO NOT USE THESE PREVIEWS.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - vikinglad - 02-04-2011 07:04 AM

The previews are blowing my mind! Can't wait to try it.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - pyrrhus - 02-04-2011 01:56 PM

I´m speechless.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - ByteChain - 02-05-2011 12:47 AM

it looks
cool

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - fourltrman - 02-05-2011 12:56 AM

Man does this look Schweeeet Watchmen02

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - Nebulon - 02-05-2011 01:09 AM

well done! your on fire!
My 'L' boards are ready!

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - ByteChain - 02-05-2011 01:29 AM

(02-05-2011 01:09 AM)Nebulon Wrote:  well done! your on fire!
My 'L' boards are ready!

Suggestions on printing? I found thin sheets of cardboard and figured I could glue them together and put the printed glossy paper on top. Does this sound like it would work? I have never made these boards/tokens etc.. before. I would like to have something close to the original tiles when I'm done. Any suggestions...what works and what don't? Names of basing material would also be appreciated. By the way this looks friggen awesome! !!! Great job on this home brewed expansion!

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow... - fourltrman - 02-05-2011 05:05 AM

Sweet I got the first download and I'm going to print this up and start mounting tomorrow with a play hopefully next week. Thanks a TON.

RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released! - D153453D - 02-05-2011 08:32 AM

Released!