Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released!
02-03-2011, 03:25 AM
RE: My (Named) Expansion - 12 Page Rulebook finished...
Concur....
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2011, 05:30 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow...
It's FINALLY FINISHED. I don't have Adobe Acrobat here at my apartment, so I need to combine them at work tomorrow. I'll be able to reduce the file size and maintain quality. Uploaded on the page is a preview of every file that will be included int the package with the exception of the rule booklet.

FILES WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW. DO NOT USE THESE PREVIEWS.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-04-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - File Preview Available. PDFs tomorrow...
The previews are blowing my mind! Can't wait to try it.
02-04-2011, 01:56 PM
I´m speechless.
02-05-2011, 12:47 AM
it looks
cool
02-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Man does this look Schweeeet Watchmen02
02-05-2011, 01:09 AM
well done! your on fire!
My 'L' boards are ready!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ddgdemon/Games/Brains_Moon2.jpg[/img]
02-05-2011, 01:29 AM
(02-05-2011 01:09 AM)Nebulon Wrote:  well done! your on fire!
My 'L' boards are ready!

Suggestions on printing? I found thin sheets of cardboard and figured I could glue them together and put the printed glossy paper on top. Does this sound like it would work? I have never made these boards/tokens etc.. before. I would like to have something close to the original tiles when I'm done. Any suggestions...what works and what don't? Names of basing material would also be appreciated. By the way this looks friggen awesome! !!! Great job on this home brewed expansion!
02-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Sweet I got the first download and I'm going to print this up and start mounting tomorrow with a play hopefully next week. Thanks a TON.
02-05-2011, 08:32 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion - Released!
Released!

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Thread Closed