TheZombieGame.com Forums
anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? (/Thread-anyone-have-advanced-abilities-in-hand)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Canadian Pittbull - 12-10-2010 06:52 PM

(12-07-2010 08:57 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Mine arrived today (IFoS yesterday) with a nice autographed Bickering card, signed by I believe Sheriff Anderson (I always read that name in Hugo Weaving's voice from The Matrix).

I always read Sheriff Anderson's name the same. Ha!

I also ordered mine up. Looking forward to adding some more cards and mechanics to an already stellar game(s).

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - MaddMatt - 12-13-2010 12:45 PM

Mine arrived at the weekend. Not had chance to use either of them yet, but they look cool. Got a signed Circus Torch card and a couple of alternate image cards too. Thanks FFP!

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-13-2010 03:50 PM

you will like them. the extra abbilities for the hero's realy beefs them up.

the zeds have one that isn't too powerfull.. but every bit helps..

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Worldmaggot - 12-19-2010 11:41 AM

Can I ask when you folks ordered the LNOE advanced abilities? I ordered my IFOS advance abilities on Nov 27th, it shipped Dec 1st, I received it Dec 3rd. So I liked what I saw thematically and ordered the LNOE advanced abilities on Dec 5th, and it has yet to ship, two weeks later.

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - soundguy - 12-20-2010 06:16 PM

I ordered mine the weekend it became available, got it that next thursday I believe..

RE: anyone have advanced abilities in hand? - Worldmaggot - 12-21-2010 02:08 AM

Ha! Got it today. Seems like they were back ordered on the three buttons I tacked on for $3. I wouldn't have done that if I'd have known it would delay it so much. Oh well. Have it now.