TheZombieGame.com Forums
Packing up after the game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Packing up after the game (/Thread-Packing-up-after-the-game)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Packing up after the game - Talos - 02-16-2011 12:53 AM

*Raises hand* Another OCD freak here. I hate the thought of losing bits so I'm perfectly happy putting everything in the box. I never say no to people stacking cards and chits so they are 'box ready'. The FFP games have so many bits now, I bought a large-ish tackle/hobby box for each to put the chits, dice and minis in. Boards and cards still live in the box.

RE: Packing up after the game - mistrunner - 02-16-2011 01:22 AM

My friends always help pack up. One of them is more OCD than I am and he has forced me to get a new box to get all the pieces into, lol. So now I have a Big Yellow Box that holds all of the Boards and cards and a tackle box that holds everything else. Watchmen02

RE: Packing up after the game - soundguy - 02-16-2011 01:35 AM

i use lil ziplock baggies of different sizes for all the chits and such

RE: Packing up after the game - Talos - 02-16-2011 02:23 AM

(02-16-2011 01:35 AM)soundguy Wrote:  i use lil ziplock baggies of different sizes for all the chits and such

I still use ziplocks on some of my other games, but I feel I'm much more organised like this:
[Image: normal_LNoE_Storage.JPG]

It also means my minis run less chance of chipping paint when I finally get to painting them...Zombie03

RE: Packing up after the game - kay_dawg - 02-16-2011 02:35 AM

Everyone helps with the collecting of the game pieces but I tend to be the one who packs up the game since I am the owner.
My Minis are painted and go into a figure case and the game gets put back into the system that I have devised for all content to
to be stored in the original box.

RE: Packing up after the game - soundguy - 02-16-2011 03:37 PM

we used to use the plastic trays.. but with soooo many games we were building rooms full of them tackle boxes Watchmen02

my painted mini's DO go in a case though