TheZombieGame.com Forums
Zombie Dice - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Zombie Dice (/Thread-Zombie-Dice)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Zombie Dice - ce.jryan - 02-16-2011 02:22 PM

A friend of mine brought Zombie Dice and Cthulu Dice to our game night one evening. We were playing (of course) LNOE and IFOS: Earth Overrun. The dice games were great filler for between the larger games.

RE: Zombie Dice - fallensaviour - 02-16-2011 09:27 PM

Never even heard of it???
I must truly be slipping....

RE: Zombie Dice - xraine69 - 02-16-2011 10:59 PM

Originally, I used an idea I read about for brain counters. I ordered some brain pencil top erasers. The problem was it cost $10 for 24 brains, they are tacky to the touch and were bigger in size than I thought they would be. So, I wound buying MMM...Brains dice game for $10 and got 50 little plastic brain counters. How do you count your brains?

RE: Zombie Dice - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011 11:23 PM

(02-16-2011 10:59 PM)xraine69 Wrote:  Originally, I used an idea I read about for brain counters. I ordered some brain pencil top erasers. The problem was it cost $10 for 24 brains, they are tacky to the touch and were bigger in size than I thought they would be. So, I wound buying MMM...Brains dice game for $10 and got 50 little plastic brain counters. How do you count your brains?

We usually just keep score mentally... But MMM...Brains counters is a great idea. I was planning on getting that game too. So cool, now I have a double use for it. LOL

RE: Zombie Dice - Emp - 02-17-2011 10:24 AM

We use a piece of paper and a pencil Zombie17

RE: Zombie Dice - clutester - 02-21-2011 01:42 AM

I don't have the game but the iphone app. Its pretty good for a quick match. Its free to play vs a dumb computer or $.99 for pass and play. I like it.

RE: Zombie Dice - robotmaxtron - 08-04-2011 09:18 PM

There seems to be a group forming at work that plays board games during our lunch break. Yesterday, my co-worker introduced me to Zombie Dice and Cthulu Dice. I have to say, I had a pretty good time. Brain dead simple (oh silly puns) and super portable.

Plus, we got several games in during the lunch break. As much as I love LNOE, it's not easily played in under an hour and we've never been able to get close to finishing a game at work.

RE: Zombie Dice - kirkhere - 08-04-2011 09:26 PM

Have it. Love it. Especially great when you're waiting around in a doctor's office with a kid and nothing to do until the procedure's over....

RE: Zombie Dice - munkymuddface - 08-04-2011 10:23 PM

just picked it up this week and played a little last night waiting for people to show up for a D&D session. Hilarity ensued. The DM for the night had multiple turns where the dice would come to him, and he rolls 3 blasts off the cuff. Even when he had 2 green and 1 yellow for his roll. Good stuff.

RE: Zombie Dice - Mr. ONEarm - 08-05-2011 04:34 PM

I love ZD it's fun, quick, and easily played when stinking drunk!